Enable Discover. If you haven’t already, make sure that Discover is enabled on your device. You can do this by opening the Google app, tapping on the three dots in the top right corner, and selecting “Settings.” Then, scroll down and tap on “Discover.”
Tell Google what you’re interested in
The more Google knows about your interests, the better it will be able to tailor the content that you see in Discover. You can tell Google what you’re interested in by:
- Gently tapping on the “+” button in the bottom right corner of a card to follow a topic.
- Tapping on the three dots in the top right corner of a card and selecting “Not interested” to hide a topic
- Going to your Discover settings and selecting the topics that you’re interested in
Interact with the content that you see
The more you interact with the content that you see in Discover, the better Google will be able to understand your interests. You can interact with the content by
- Reading articles and watching videos.
- Tapping on the “Share” button to share content with your friends.
- Tapping on the “Like” button to let Google know that you enjoyed a piece of content.
Use the search bar
If you’re looking for something specific, you can use the search bar at the top of the Discover feed to find it.
Experiment with the settings
There are a few different settings that you can adjust to customize your Discover feed. You can experiment with these settings to find what works best for you.
Additional Tricks To Help You Get The Most out of Google Discover
- Use keywords in your titles and descriptions. When you’re creating content, use keywords that are relevant to your interests. This will help Google to better understand what your content is about and show it to people who are interested in those topics.
- Include high-quality images. Images are a great way to grab people’s attention and get them to click on your content. Make sure that your images are high-quality and relevant to your topic.
- Share your content on social media. When you share your content on social media, you’re not only reaching a wider audience, but you’re also giving Google more data to work with. The more people who see and interact with your content, the more likely it is to show up in Discover.
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://wasender.com/” style=”stroked” size=”5″]Download Now[/su_button]
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://multicaretechnical.com/how-to-get-all-numbers-from-whatsapp-group” style=”stroked” size=”5″]Download Now[/su_button]